Looking for a way to fund multiple casino accounts without having to crack out your credit card every single time you want to place a real money bet on the pokies? Wary about your security when it comes to handing your personal financial details over at an online casino? If you’re looking for a safe, convenient deposit option for playing slots online, Neteller just may be the answer for you.
Online pokies casinos with Neteller supported
What is Neteller?
Neteller is an online payment service that comes under the realm of what’s referred to as a web wallet or e-wallet system. It allows you to store your money in the one secure place and you can then use your Neteller details to spend funds at hundreds of websites including our recommended online casinos.
The service is free and grants you instant access to your funds, allowing you to gamble online with confidence. Neteller is used by online merchants in over 200 countries and has become one of the world’s largest independent money transfer businesses, processing billions of dollars in online transactions every year.
How does Neteller work?
To use Neteller, head to Neteller.com and follow the links to sign up for an account. Registering is free and will only take you a couple of minutes, requiring you to enter some basic personal information like your name, email address, country of residence and your chosen currency. You then need to choose a method to fund your Neteller account, enter the amount of funds you wish to deposit and voila, your Neteller account is now ready to use to fund your casino accounts to play online pokies.
To transfer funds to your online casino account using Neteller, head to one of our recommended virtual casinos, sign into your account, head to the cashier or banking section and select Neteller as your payment option. Enter your Neteller login details and the amount of funds you wish to transfer. The funds will then appear instantly into your casino account without you having to share any personal or financial information with the online casino. You can now start placing bets and spinning the reels on your favourite pokies, hoping for that big win.
Withdrawing your slot winnings back to your Neteller account is allowed by a majority of online casinos, simply select Neteller as your withdrawal option and the winnings will go back to your account. Most Neteller withdrawals will typically take between one to three days depending on the casinos processing times.
What deposit options are accepted by Neteller?
Funding options vary from country to country so the options for transferring funds to your Neteller account will depend on what region you’re in. For the full list of deposit options that are available to your locale, sign into your Neteller account and click on the ‘Money In’ link. There are some universally accepted deposit options and users can fund their Neteller account using the following payment methods worldwide:
- Visa credit cards and debit cards
- MasterCard credit cards and debit cards
- Direct bank transfer
- Paysafecard (includes Ukash)
Other region-specific deposit options include POLi, BPay, EuTeller, iDeal, Giropay, Neosurf, SafetyPay, Trustly and TrustPay.
Benefits of using Neteller for playing online pokies
Using Neteller to fund your pokies accounts offers several benefits, including the following:
- Funding multiple accounts – the biggest advantage is that you can use your Neteller account to fund multiple casino accounts. This provides great convenience, saving you hassle every time you make a casino deposit as you don’t need to keep re-entering your credit card or bank details at a series of websites.
- Neteller promotions and rewards – Neteller itself offers some pretty sweet promotions to registered users, bringing added bonuses that you won’t get from using credit or debit cards. Promos have included things like all expenses paid vacations, real world prizes and cash prizes. Neteller users also have exclusive access to certain merchant offers, as well as the ability to accumulate reward points which can then be turned into cashs just for moving money in and out of your Neteller account. Still not enough? Refer a friend to sign up for Neteller and both of you will get paid for your efforts!
- Casino rewards – Some casinos within the Fortune Lounge Group (like Royal Vegas Casino) actually reward users for making deposits using Neteller, adding bonus casino credits just for selecting this payment option. Royal Vegas grants registered players a 10% deposit bonus up to 100 credits upon making your first deposit using Neteller.
- Extra security – while all of our endorsed casinos are 100% safe and secure, without having to disclose your financial details across multiple venues, Neteller gives you that added bit of security for extra peace of mind. Neteller is authorised by the UK Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) under the Electronic Money Regulations 2011 for the issuing of electronic money and just like our favourite pokies venues Neteller is supported by SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption. Using state of the art anti-fraud tools, Neteller is considered one of the safest payment systems in the world.
Pokies sites that accept Neteller deposits
Neteller is one of the most widely accepted e-payment services in the online gambling industry and you’ll find it at each of our recommended pokies sites listed in the geo-targeted table at the top of this page.
Along with Neteller, other safe deposit options at these recommended casinos include Visa, MasterCard, debit cards, direct bank transfers, POLi, Skill, Paysafecard (UKash), ecoPayz, EntroPay and ClickandBuy.
Minimum and maximum Neteller deposits
Just like online casinos, Neteller has minimum and maximum allowances as to the value of funds that can be transferred using its web wallet service. These transaction limitations depend on the transfer method you’ve chosen, with different restrictions for credit cards, debit cards, bank transfers, prepaid cards and so on. For full details regarding the min and max deposit limits for your chosen deposit method, refer to the FAQ section on Neteller’s website.
The Neteller VIP program is extended to big spenders, bringing higher transaction limits. If you’re a high roller looking for the best way to deposit a big chunk of change to play pokies with, note that Royal Vegas Casino is one of the only online casinos that doesn’t impost a limit for MasterCard deposits, so keep that in mind if you’re wanting to play with a large bank roll.
History of Neteller
Neteller is a Canadian owned company that got its start in 1999. The concept didn’t take long to take off and within a few years 80% of all online gambling transactions were processed via Neteller. With strong competition today due to many rival e-wallet services and prepaid cards, Neteller doesn’t have the same market dominance it once did but this highly reputable name remains one of the most widely used and trusted web wallet systems and is a great choice for playing real money pokies online.
Neteller was and continues to be funded by Optimal Payments Limited. The main Neteller office now runs out of the Isle of Man, with subsidies operating from Montreal, New York and Cambridge.
A mobile app is also available to allow for quick, safe deposits on the go.