The month of love is upon us and All Slots Casino are playing Cupid with a share of $100,000 up for grabs for their players. Up until February 27, players of the Microgaming-exclusive online casino have the chance to enter up to four draws, each offering $25,000 in cash.
The promotional periods for the draws are as follows;
- First draw: January 31 at 00:01 GMT to February 6 at 23:59 GMT
- Second draw: February 7 at 00:01 GMT to February 13 at 23:59 GMT
- Third draw: February 14 at 00:01 GMT to February 20 at 23:59 GMT
- Fourth draw: February 21 at 00:01 GMT to February 27 at 23:59 GMT
Each draw offers over 1000 players a share of $25,000, with players scoring the following amounts.
- First five places will win $1000
- 10 runner ups will win $500
- 25 runner ups will win $100
- 50 runner ups will win $50
- 100 runner ups will win $25
- 250 runner ups will win $10
- 1000 runner ups will win $5
Click on our links to www.AllSlotsCasino.com, head to the promotional page and then click on the ‘Cupid’s Target’ promotion. Here you will be required to enter your username to opt in.
If you aren’t a member of All Slots Casino you will need to sign up, which only takes a few minutes and is incredibly secure thanks to the security protocols employed by the web casino.
Then all you have to do is play and accrue 50 loyalty points to earn one ticket into the draw for each promotional period. The more tickets you earn the more chances you will have at winning a prize and a big one at that.
Simply check the leaderboard on the promotional page to see how you are going.
You can boost the amount of tickets you earn per draw too, simply by playing consecutive days in a row;
- Play three days in a row to earn three tickets
- Play four days in a row to earn four tickets
- Play five days in a row to earn five tickets
- Play six days in a row to earn six tickets
- Play seven days in a row to earn seven tickets
The ticket boosters require you to earn the corresponding amount of loyalty points, for example if you play for four days in a row you need to earn at least 50 loyalty points each day (200 points) to earn 4x the tickets (a total of 16 tickets).
Fortunately for us, the quickest and cheapest way to earn loyalty points is on the pokies with every $10 wagered earning you one loyalty point (American Roulette and Palour Games also earn a point per $10 wagered). Other games require a larger wager per loyalty point.
Therefore we recommend playing your favourite pokies titles to earn your loyalty points.
Leave a Reply