At the time of writing, Mega Moolah is currently at $10,483,900, which is an all time high for the Microgaming progressive, and is continuing to grow. Since the average time between jackpots is 73 days, and it’s been a massive 134 days, we are expecting the jackpot to go off any day now.
32Red are making it worth your time playing for the jackpot by doubling loyalty points players earn for their Ruby Red Rewards loyalty program. All you have to do is head to 32Red via our links, and enter your username to opt in, and play Mega Moolah, Mega Moolah Summertime, Mega Moolah Isis, Mega Moolah 5 Reel Drive or The Dark Knight to earn 2x the loyalty points.
The promotion is only available until the jackpot goes off, so get spinning to become either a loyal player of 32 Red, a millionaire thanks to Mega Moolah, or both.
About the Ruby Red Rewards at 32 Red
You are instantly signed up to the Ruby Red Rewards program when you place your first bet at 32Red and from this point on every time you make a wager you will earn points. The more points you accrue the higher the level you will advance to and the higher the level, the better the rewards.
The points are dependant on the games you play with, with the slots earning you the most points, and for every 1000 points you earn you can exchange them for 10 free casino credits, or move up the loyalty tiers.
The loyalty tiers include:
- Bronze; You need 50 points to get to this level and then earn 25 points to stay for the next month
- Silver; You need 1000 points to get to this level and then earn 500 points to stay for the next month
- Gold; You need 5000 points to get to this level and then earn 2500 points to stay for the next month
- Platinum; You need 10,000 points to get to this level and then earn 5000 points to stay for the next month
- Club Rouge; Invite only for high rollers
Once you reach the Gold level you will receive personalised promotions, special birthday bonuses and as you move up the levels the promotions and bonus are enhanced.
Leave a Reply